Strategy and Advisor
Partner with client senior management teams to establish an HR strategy builds organizational and leadership capability reflecting the business' strategy. Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, training and development, records management, succession planning, employee relations.
Manages human resources, operations by recruiting, selecting talent, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions/descriptions. Establish a recruiting and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; recommending changes, hiring across the region for local and expansion. Guide the HR business partner team (resourcing) on hires as appropriate partner with the business, fully responsible for all senior’s compensation to ensure approval process is fit for the purpose and adhered to partner with business leaders on the resourcing of senior/critical hires across the organization including the structure of the compensation.
Restructuring / Organizational Design
Coordinate and advise on any local or regional restructuring programs, including reductions in force, redundancies, offshoring & acquisitions. Fully evolved preparing the organization charts across all divisions for final approval by the CEO and the Board. Ensure all HR data associated are up to date and accurate (database information, selection information, job descriptions & org charts). Manage any senior management restructuring closely in partnership with the Global HR, ensuring legislative compliance as well according to the organizational policy.
Why Solution Resources?
A Strategic Approach and Business Impact
Solution Resources provides a strategic approach you need to achieve business impact, applying a best-practice engagement methodology that spans key areas of activity.
Work closely with the Human Resources department, Executives and Managers in order to get the best talent for the company.
- Reduced cost-per-hire and time-to-hire, flexible recruitment costs allow you to manage budgets effectively.
- Acquire the best talent in a competitive marketplace.
- Reduced attrition and improved retention rates.
- Designs the recruitment system and implements the overall recruiting strategy, handles hiring, employee retention and all of the general duties associated with employee management and policy.
- We prepare job descriptions/profiles as well as continually source candidates for current and future open positions.
- Implements, tools to enhance communication and follow-up in order to keep candidates and hiring managers up to date within the managed timeframe.
- Built a follow-up system, that maintains a healthy relationship with line managers and keep up a strong communication.